I came to london , where i found him . 我來到了倫敦,那兒我就見到他了。
By the time i came on the scene , it was all over . 我來到時,一切都結束了。
I have only come for an hour . 我來到這里僅僅一小時。
Habitually obedient to john, i came up to his chair . 我已經習慣于服從約翰,我來到他的椅子跟前。
I came to this city with a darling object at my heart . 我來到這個城市,心里蘊藏著一個親愛的目標。
Hal sperlich was already at chrysler when i arrived . 我來到克萊斯勒公司時,哈爾斯珀里奇已經先到。
I was assured that a year or two before my arrival, flimnap would have infallibly broke his neck . 聽說在我來到這里以前一兩年,佛林奈浦險些跌死。
I shall stop till such time as i think fit to go, unless you send for assistance to put me out . 反正我來到了這里,什么時候想走我才走,除非你找人把我趕出去。
On the afternoon of the second day, coming to the top of the hill, i saw all the country fall away before me down to the sea . 第二天的午后,我來到一座山崗的頂上,極目遠眺,只見這一帶地方漸漸向下傾斜,投入海里。
About an hour after, i came to the warehouse, found the warehouse-keeper, and had the goods delivered to me without any scruple . 差不多過了一個鐘頭,我來到貨棧,找到看守貨棧的人,毫不費事的把這批貨物爭到我手里了。